Come prepared to HAVE FUN! Additionally, please ensure everyone in your party meets the following requirements:
- ALL participants must weigh between 30 and 265 pounds.
- You must be at least 7-years-old to adventure with us.
- Participants ages 7 to 11: An adult (18+) must actively accompany you on moderate and difficult courses and must supervise (be within view and earshot) when you are on easy courses.
- An adult may accompany/supervise a maximum of two participants under the age of 12.
- Participants should be in good health, prepared to participate in an active adventure experience, and be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead.
- Participants should come dressed for the weather and wearing closed-toe shoes, like tennis shoes or hiking boots. Hard-soled shoes are more comfortable than “barefoot”-style athletic shoes.
- BE ADVISED: You cannot participate if you are pregnant, have recent, recurring or existing injuries, have a serious musculoskeletal disorder, epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive, have hemophilia or are currently taking high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant, have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency, or if you are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your abilities.
- You must sign a Participant Agreement/Waiver form. If under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement. This agreement is available to sign upon check-in — you can also complete the agreement online in advance here OR you may download a copy to print out if needed.
***Navitat adventures are designed for participants in good health. Due to the nature of our adventures and for safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.***
- Navitat operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great, but loose-fitting ponchos are not permitted.
- In the event of inclement or severe weather that Navitat management deems hazardous, we may choose to close or put guests on standby. Advance notice may not be possible.
- If your pre-booked experience is cancelled because of severe weather, we will offer a rain check or a full refund.
- Should severe weather occur while you are on the course, Navitat may choose to discontinue your experience and offer a full or partial refund that is based on the amount of time remaining on your ticket.
- In the event of a full park closure due to inclement weather, we update our operational status on our Rates & Hours page.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS (for advanced reservations)
Should you choose to make an advanced reservation, please be advised that Navitat Knoxville has a 24-hour cancellation policy. Reservations cancelled at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled adventure time(s) will receive a full refund. Cancellations within 24-hours of the scheduled adventure time are NOT eligible for a refund.