Planning an adventure at Navitat Knoxville is easy! You can:
Simply WALK IN during our posted OPEN hours below
- Adventure start times are on-going throughout each posted OPEN day
- We will book you and your group on the next available adventure start time when you check in at the Navitat desk located just inside the Ijams Visitor Center
- Adventure start times are available on a first-come, first-served basis unless reserved in advance. If you’d like the security of knowing your adventure start time, simply make a reservation!
RESERVE an adventure time in advance
- Recommended for groups that are eligible for discounts
- Required during our off-season (winter), for desired bookings on Mondays through Thursdays during our Spring and Fall seasons, and for bookings on Mondays during our Summer season.
- During our posted OPEN hours, reservations are available for any size group, large or small, that simply wants to secure a guaranteed adventure departure time.
FALL – September 5 through November 26
- OPEN Fridays and Saturdays, with check-in times from 10am to 8pm, for both walk-in guests and advanced reservations
- Friday and Saturday evening hours include Navitat at Night
- OPEN Sundays, with check-in times from 10am to 4pm, for both walk-in guests and advanced reservations
- Also open by reservation any other day for groups of 8+ when you book a reservation at least 48-hours in advance.
SPECIAL SCHEDULE: Sunday, September 10 – Due to Ijams’ Symphony in the Park event, final check-in time on Sunday, September 10 is 2:30pm. Additionally, the parking lots near the Visitor Center will be closed. Navitat guests should plan to park in nearby overflow parking lots if available or in the parking lot at Mead’s Quarry.
Navitat Knoxville is proudly located at Ijams Nature Center. Become an Ijams Member, and receive 10% off your Navitat visit — each and every time you adventure with us!