Come prepared to HAVE FUN! Additionally, please ensure everyone in your party meets the following requirements:
- Treetop Tour participants must weigh between 90 and 250 pounds.
- Mountaintop Tour participants must weight between 70 and 250 pounds.
- All participants will be discreetly weighed upon check-in.
Either not interested in or unable to zip? We still have an adventure for YOU! Check out our Guided RTV Excursions.
- Participants should be in good health, have at least average/normal upper-body strength and be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead.
- Each tour includes walks on scenic forest trails. Though shorter in length, we advise that guests should feel comfortable walking one mile on uneven terrain in order to participate.
- Participants should come dressed for the weather and wearing closed-toe shoes, like tennis shoes or hiking boots
- BE ADVISED: You cannot participate if you are pregnant, have recent, recurring or existing injuries, have a serious musculoskeletal disorder, epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive, have hemophilia or are currently taking high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant, have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency, or if you are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your abilities
- You must sign a Participant Agreement/Waiver form. Upon booking, you will receive a link to complete your form ONLINE
- For YOUTH guests:
— If under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement
— If under 14, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement AND remain on site for the entirety of their tour.
***Navitat zipline tours are designed for participants in good health. Due to the nature of our tours and for safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.***
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking.
- Reservations canceled more than 72 hours in advance of the tour time will be issued a refund minus a 6% credit card processing fee.
- Reservations canceled less than 72 hours in advance of the tour time are not eligible for a refund.
- Rescheduling within 72 hours is only permitted if a rescheduling fee is paid.
- If you need to reschedule within 25 to 72 hours of your tour a fee of $10 per person is charged
- If you need to reschedule within 24 hours of your tour a fee of $25 is charged per person.
- Guests are advised to arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled tour departure time. Tours depart on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses, and may have turned others away.
- Navitat operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great, and inexpensive ponchos are available for purchase.
- In the event of inclement or severe weather that Navitat management deems hazardous, we may cancel your tour. Advance notice may not be possible. Weather cancellations are offered a rain check or a full refund.
- Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, Navitat may choose to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours are offered a full or partial refund that is based on your location on the course at the time of tour discontinuation.