Embark on a thrilling, 100% tree-based adventure through a very special place – Moody Cove! This tour, Navitat’s original zipline canopy adventure, is designed for first-time zipliners and experienced thrill-seekers alike.
For your safety and enjoyment, Navitat works to create a truly personalized tour experience for each and every group.
"This was by far the best time we (2 adults, 1 teen) have ever had. Guides were great... Knowledge was great. Ziplines in the mountains were awesome. This is a trip that we will send many friends to as well as going back ourselves." - Hasilverman via TripAdvisor
"Reputable company, beautiful setting, strong focus on safety and staffed with young, fun-loving, outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy what they do (and it shows). ...this company stood out with its reviews, advertising and internet presence. All the hype was well deserved." - Randy A. via Yelp
"Our family's experince at Navitat was unforgetable. The ziplining and scenery was absolutely breath-taking. Our tour guides were extremely friendly and made the experience more enjoyable, especially it being our first time zipping. We look forward to returning to Navitat for another amazing adventure. It was well worth the price as well!" - James1357_12 via TripAdvisor
$89 weekdays / $99 weekends and holidays
At Navitat, we do tree-based adventure and only tree-based adventure. It’s our passion, our purpose, and our expertise. While other adventure providers are getting in on the zipline trend because it’s the “hot” thing to do, Navitat was born to take you into the trees.
We believe that experiencing the outdoors—and particularly trees—can be a thrilling, educational and ultimately inspiring experience.
Enjoy the safety and security of knowing you’re ziplining with professionals focused on tree-based adventure, and see what a truly well-rounded outdoor adventure is all about!
Please note: discounts do not “stack.” If more than one discount applies, simply choose the one that most benefits you and give us a call at 1-855-NAVITAT (1-855-628-4828) to book!
Group Discount – 10% OFF
- Applied to groups of 8 or more
- One payment in full required for the entire group at time of booking
Active Military Family Discount – 10% OFF
- Applied to tours for military members and their immediate families (spouse and children)
- Current military ID required at check-in
Local Resident Discounts – 15% OFF
TUESDAYS – Western NC Residents
WEDNESDAYS – East TN and Upstate SC Residents
- Discount is applied to residents’ tour price; residents may not book non-residents at discounted rate
- An ID proving residency is required at check-in
- WNC is the 23 westernmost counties in the state. More info here.
- East TN is the 33 easternmost counties in the state. More info here.
- Upstate SC is the 10 counties in the northwest portion of the state. More info here.
Navitat’s canopy tour is designed for participants in good health. Due to the nature of the tour and for safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.
All Participants Must:
• sign a Participant Agreement - Download Now -
• weigh between 90 and 250 pounds, and agree to be discretely weighed upon check-in
• be at least 10 years old
--- if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement
--- if under 14, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement AND you must be actively accompanied on the tour by your parent or another adult designated by your parent to serve as chaperon
• be in good health and prepared to participate in an ACTIVE tour
• be able to comfortably walk one mile
• be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead
• have the strength to pull yourself along the cable and slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable
You Cannot Participate if You:
• are pregnant
• have recent, reoccurring or existing injuries
• have a serious musculoskeletal disorder
• have epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive
• have hemophilia or are currently taking high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant
• have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency
• are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your abilities
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking.
• Reservations canceled more than 72 hours in advance of the tour time will be issued a full 100% refund.
• Reservations canceled less than 72 hours in advance of the tour time are not eligible for a refund.
• Rescheduling is permitted only with notice 72 or more hours in advance of the tour time.
Proper Documentation for Youth Participants
Youth participants (anyone under the age of 18) must have proper parental supervision and/or permission to participate in a Navitat tour. Please review our Participant Requirements including Requirements for Children. Youth who do not have the required documents will, for safety reasons, be denied participation in the tour.
Guests are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Tours depart on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses, and may have turned others away.
• Navitat operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great! Due to their bulky nature, ponchos cannot be worn with our safety gear.
• In the event of severe weather, such as lightning or sustained high winds, Navitat may cancel your tour prior to your scheduled departure time. Advance notice may not be possible. Weather cancellations are offered a rain check or a full refund.
• Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, Navitat may choose to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours are offered either a full or partial "tour voucher" to apply to a future tour reservation. The amount of the tour voucher is based on your location on the canopy tour course at the time of tour discontinuation.
This tour put Navitat on the map! Called “one of the best in the nation” in USA TODAY and featured on CNN and in the New York Times, you won’t want to miss this world-class ziplining experience!