Get ready to zip Navitat's newest adventure - the Blue Ridge Experience! A totally unprecedented mountaintop adventure, we'll take you soaring higher, faster, and longer than ever before!
Huge ziplines and jaw-dropping speeds make this experience unlike any other. No where else will you find ziplines this high, this fast, and this long fully integrated into a spectacular natural setting.
More of a "thrill ride" experience than our Moody Cove Adventure, less is required of participants when ziplining on this tour. Braking systems on this tour are fully automated -- so sit back, relax, and enjoy the fast ride and incredible views! Suitable for first-timers and experienced thrill-seekers alike.
- Blue Ridge Experience participants must weigh between 70 and 250 pounds. Please review our Participant Requirements prior to booking.
- Along with meeting all requirements, youth must have a Participant Agreement signed by their parent or legal guardian. Upon booking, you will be sent a link to complete this form ONLINE.
- Each tour time accommodates 9 guests. Larger groups should plan to book multiple tour times.
- Navitat operates rain or shine. Please review our Cancellation, Refund, and Weather Policies below prior to booking.
At Navitat, we do tree-based adventure and only tree-based adventure. It’s our passion, our purpose, and our expertise. While other adventure providers are getting in on the zipline trend because it’s the “hot” thing to do, Navitat was born to take you into the trees.
We believe that experiencing the outdoors—and particularly trees—can be a thrilling, educational and ultimately inspiring experience.
Enjoy the safety and security of knowing you’re ziplining with professionals focused on tree-based adventure, and see what a truly well-rounded outdoor adventure is all about!
Please note: discounts do not “stack.” If more than one discount applies, simply choose the one that most benefits you.
Discounts are NOT available to apply to the already discounted "Ultimate Adventure Package."
RESERVATIONS ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS MUST BE MADE BY PHONE. Please call 1-855-628-4828 to book!
Group Discount – 10% OFF
- Applied to groups of 8 or more
- One payment in full required for the entire group at time of booking
Veterans & Active Military Family Discount – 10% OFF
- Applied to tours for veterans and military members currently serving our country, along with immediate families (spouse and children)
- Current veteran or military ID required at check-in
Local Resident Discounts – 15% OFF
TUESDAYS – Western NC Residents
WEDNESDAYS – East TN and Upstate SC Residents
- Discount is applied to residents’ tour price; residents may not book non-residents at discounted rate
- An ID proving residency is required at check-in
- WNC is the 23 westernmost counties in the state. More info here.
- East TN is the 33 easternmost counties in the state. More info here.
- Upstate SC is the 10 counties in the northwest portion of the state. More info here.
Navitat tours are designed for participants in good health. Due to the nature of the tour and for safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.
All BLUE RIDGE EXPERIENCE guests must:
• weigh between 70 and 250 pounds
• sign a Participant Agreement - upon booking, you will receive a link to complete your form ONLINE
• for YOUTH guests:
--- if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement
--- if under 14, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement AND you must be actively accompanied on the tour by your parent or another adult designated by your parent to serve as chaperone
• agree to be discreetly weighed upon check-in
• be in good health and prepared to participate in an ACTIVE tour
• be able to comfortably walk one mile
• be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead
• have the strength to pull yourself along the cable and slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable
• dress for the weather and wear closed-toe shoes (like tennis shoes or hiking boots)
You Cannot Participate if You:
• are pregnant
• have recent, recurring or existing injuries
• have a serious musculoskeletal disorder
• have epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive
• have hemophilia or are currently taking high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant
• have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency
• are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your abilities
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking.
• Reservations canceled more than 72 hours in advance of the tour time will be issued a full 100% refund.
• Reservations canceled less than 72 hours in advance of the tour time are not eligible for a refund.
• Rescheduling is permitted only with notice 72 or more hours in advance of the tour time.
Proper Documentation for Youth Participants
Youth participants (anyone under the age of 18) must have proper parental supervision and/or permission to participate in a Navitat tour. Please review our Participant Requirements including Requirements for Children. Youth who do not have the required documents will, for safety reasons, be denied participation in the tour.
Guests are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Tours depart on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses, and may have turned others away.
• Navitat operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great! Due to their bulky nature, ponchos cannot be worn with our safety gear.
• In the event of inclement or severe weather that Navitat management would deem hazardous, Navitat may cancel your tour. Advance notice may not be possible. Weather cancellations are offered a rain check or a full refund.
• Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, Navitat may choose to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours are offered a full or partial refund that is based on your location on the course at the time of tour discontinuation.