Huge ziplines, jaw-dropping speeds, incredible 360-degree mountain views... and yet specifically made to welcome first-time zippers and guests of nearly all ages! Navitat's Blue Ridge Experience is the high-flying zipline thrill you've been waiting for!
Navitat zipline experiences are designed for participants in good health. Due to the nature of the tour and for safety reasons, we reserve the right to refuse participation to anyone.
All BLUE RIDGE EXPERIENCE guests must:
• weigh between 70 and 250 pounds
• sign a Participant Agreement - upon booking, you will receive a link to complete your form ONLINE
• for YOUTH guests:
--- if under 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement
--- if under 14, a parent or legal guardian must sign the Participant Agreement AND you must be actively accompanied on the tour by your parent or another adult designated by your parent to serve as chaperone
• agree to be discreetly weighed upon check-in
• be in good health and prepared to participate in an ACTIVE tour
• be able to comfortably walk one mile
• be able to comfortably hold both hands overhead
• have the strength to pull yourself along the cable and slow yourself using a glove to create friction on the cable
• dress for the weather and wear closed-toe shoes (like tennis shoes or hiking boots)
You Cannot Participate if You:
• are pregnant
• have recent, recurring or existing injuries
• have a serious musculoskeletal disorder
• have epilepsy or a seizure disorder that does not permit you to drive
• have hemophilia or are currently taking high doses of a blood thinning medication or anticoagulant
• have a known health condition that requires immediate medical attention in the event of an emergency
• are under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or prescription medications that may limit your abilities
Cancellation and Refund Policy
• All reservations are charged in full at the time of booking.
• Reservations canceled more than 72 hours in advance of the tour time will be issued a full 100% refund.
• Reservations canceled less than 72 hours in advance of the tour time are not eligible for a refund.
• Rescheduling is permitted only with notice 72 or more hours in advance of the tour time.
Proper Documentation for Youth Participants
Youth participants (anyone under the age of 18) must have proper parental supervision and/or permission to participate in a Navitat tour. Please review our Participant Requirements including Requirements for Children. Youth who do not have the required documents will, for safety reasons, be denied participation in the tour.
Guests are required to arrive at least 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Tours depart on time. No refunds will be issued for late arrivals. If you fail to meet your appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses, and may have turned others away.
• Navitat operates rain or shine. Please dress appropriately. Rain jackets and/or pants are great! Due to their bulky nature, ponchos cannot be worn with our safety gear.
• In the event of inclement or severe weather that Navitat management would deem hazardous, Navitat may cancel your tour. Advance notice may not be possible. Weather cancellations are offered a rain check or a full refund.
• Should severe weather occur while you are on the tour, Navitat may choose to discontinue your tour. Discontinued tours are offered a full or partial refund that is based on your location on the course at the time of tour discontinuation.